Thursday, November 19, 2009

Review on Evaluation readings

After reading the three review articles I feel pretty prepared to begin writing my review paper. As to what exactly I will review on, I'm not quite sure. Going back to the reviews, I saw that they used great vivid details and described their products/experience very well. The Dawson's Creek review spoke about the T.V show which was said to have been different from the traditional themes of most of the shows out during its air date. It described the shows plat, its characters, and many issues that occurred throughout the show.

With the second reading, covering the Pizza Joint it was very informative and really explained a lot regarding the restaurant and how they prepared their food.

The Harry Potter review really told a lot about the movie and what and why things happened. They went in depth on the producer of the movie also.

No comments:

Post a Comment