Tuesday, September 1, 2009

What IS my history with writing?

I figured everyone has some sort of history when it comes to writing, I mean, we all have been writing and stuff since kindergarten. Cat, Dog, Mom and so on and all of that good stuff.
As for me, I design and create web sites for various people and usually I always end up writing or coming up with content for their site. Although I'm not really fond on the idea of writing content for web sites, it isn't that bad. The content makes the site most of the time so therefore it’s all gooooood.
I've been doing this for about 3 years and although I don't consider myself to be a pro or anything I feel I'm pretty decent... You know, I can sound smart and sophisticated when need to be, but most of the time I feel like that’s a little too much so I just write exactly how I'm thinking it...

No comments:

Post a Comment